It's been a good exercise, anyway.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1989 W124 200D DIESEL 5 SPEED! -

Almost finished; had to repair several bad places beneath the bad repaint coat. Kept finding 'em at different times as project progressed making me have to do stuff over and waiting for another can of paint each time (takes a week to get a can of paint). Thought I had it done several days ago, but I accidentally touched the wet paint in the middle of the lid with bottom of the can - had to do it over again. Maybe I've had enough practice now. Should be able to get it in place next week. Fingers crossed.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>