On Fri, 25 May 2012 21:19:35 -0400 Max <meadedil...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Two cup holders actually, in my '95 E300.  Griots item 77830.

The Griot's Garage item looks nice.

Someone who owned our '95 E320 fastened something like this to both front
door covers, leaving four holes drilled in the material. One of the old
cup holders is gone -- thus the four holes -- and the other one doesn't
work properly.

When driving back from Wichita with the car, I opened up the glove box
and placed cups in there -- someone also had put a sweating glass on the
console woodwork by the shifter and left a visible ring there.

Craig