Yup, but that was almost a year ago. Could have been from Napa or AutoZone, too, as I said, I didn't buy them, just helped my buddy install them.

peter

On May 26, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Brian Toscano wrote:

O'Reilly's is where I stopped today.  They normally carry Gates hoses.
They did not have the heater hoses I was looking for in stock. Did the
heater supply and return lines that you installed fit perfectly?

Thanks,
Brian