IMO the reason for low re-sale pricing for 928s is the _/*very */_expensive repair costs for a very complex engine that requires specialized knowledge (i am told). Along with the engine there are ancillary systems that can be difficult to maintain.

David is right about the 928 beubg called the ultimate GT car for covering vast distances quickly in comfort -----

I'd love to have one if I had a good source for parts....

LarryT
74 911