So, anyone tell Kleb that the forum needs a name change?

Randy

On 01/06/2012 8:06 PM, Dieselhead wrote:
Gee, who knew a Hyundai could go that fast??

Randy

I do. My associate has one (2011 I think) and it goes fast and gets good gas mileage. It is the only car made in the last 30 years, outside a long 126, that I don't mind riding in the back seat. 32 to 25 mpg for a car that size is pretty good. Makes a 240D look like a "gashog" on a fuel cost per mile basis.

And if you want an Asian car with a bit of leg room, try a Toyota Avalon.

Randy