Just came out of my second interview with the Airport Authority.

For the most part not bad, except for the DBA who sat in the corner and never
said a word. Seemed like a nice enough guy, but didn't appear to be engaged in
the process.

On the positive side, the director of IT happens to have a best friend at my
current employer whom she "loves". Just so happens that best friend knows me
well and thinks highly of me. Hopefully the IT director will call her best
friend and chat her up. It can only help...

Dan