It would have been a later model, then. This was a quick chat on the way to the
parking garage after work, so I could have gotten it wrong.

She definitely said she traded a diesel in for it, and got almost what she paid
in trade for it.

I was more interested in the 350 for $12k. If that is right, a very nice car
for the money.

Dan