I posted:  Highest voltage is at the top (single uninsulated conductor)
feeding the transformers, next is transformer output serving the power drops to
the subscribers. Next is telephone and TV is on the bottom. The poles (NOT
telephone poles but utility poles) are owned by the power company and the
dial tone and TV cable companies pay a fee for every pole they hit...

And even after walking out front and looking at last fall's new poles and
wires & cabling thereon, I failed to say that the bare pole to pole ground
wire is at the same level on the same insulators as the power service drops
which are insulated.

RLE