Wilton,
Sounds like maybe a trip like the proposed Arctic-Q could be good......A long beautiful drive amongst a group of friends to lend a hand if need be.

Wishing you the best, Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "wilton strickland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 10:23 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Arctic Q

My physical ability - 'can barely walk, 'lost most feeling below knees, 'bad
tension tremor in hands when trying to do little stuff - type, eat, write,
turn pages, turn wrenches, etc.  Now using 4-wheel push walker and 3-wheel
electric scooter; 'put 'em in the trunk when I drive. 'Can still drive very
well - even fly; hands are rock steady at rest and when on steering wheel.
People are amazed/alarmed when they see me "hobble" to the car, then get in
and drive away.  'Condition is CIDP.  Immune sys is producing antibodies
that are destroying my nervous sys.

Wilton