From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of aland...@knology.net
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:45 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] 83 300SD Odometer

The odometer is not working on my 83 300 SD, but the speedometer is. Took
out the instrument cluster and then remembered it is electronic and not
mechanical. I know how to fix the mechanical units that came in the 300D
series but not this one.

Anyone know how or can point me to a write-up?

Thanks
Alan Duff
Knoxville, TN