I found that the engine/tranny asembly in the W115 is a bear to get out,
until you get an "engine balancer" - the long screw that lets you change
the center point of lift relative to the hoist - then it becomes much
easier.
http://www.harborfreight.com/2-ton-capacity-heavy-duty-load-leveler-5402.html-
on sale now -well worth the price!

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Joe Sasser <joesas...@mac.com> wrote:

> Hey Kaleb,
>
> I e-mailed to your address shown here, but you finally got the message, so
> that's OK. I'm looking for the trim pieces that go around the car. Some are
> missing, while others are pitted with the rubber rotted out of them.
>
> Trying to get the engine pulled from the blue one, and replaced with the
> one from the white one, but they're a bear to get out (even with the hood
> removed).
>
> Any advice on that is greatly appreciated, as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe
>
> On Jun 16, 2012, at 1:31 PM, mercedes-requ...@okiebenz.com wrote:
>
> > Message: 10
> > Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:29:13 -0500
> > From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
> > To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> > Subject: Re: [MBZ] Used w115 parts

> > What are you looking for? If you emailed me I either did not get it or I
> overlooked it or forgot

OK Don
2001 ML320
1992 300D 2.5T