You get outside about a 6 block square around Bourbon St and you are taking a huge risk. We thought Rita might provide the rinse cycle after Katrina, but alas it was not to be.

Although I understand that there was this "club" out of town a little ways, in an area that did not see a lot of palefaces, that had some interesting action going on through the night... not that I could attest to that, nosiree...

--R