Kaleb,
I agree... enough... yet its tolerated to bash gary over and over on this
list.  What are you going to do about this?  Its not acceptable.

Like I said, I've always found gary to be a reasonable and fair business
man.  I suspect that most of those who have delt with him will feel the
same.  He doesn't deserve his livelihood being destroyed over and over
again.

What happened between Rusty and Gary isn't my business or anyone else's on
this list.  I don't have both sides of the story, I don't know what
happened, so I'm staying out of it.

Yet we tolerate people bashing Gary over and over again based on one side
of a story.

Kaleb... should we have rules against discussing Gary and Rusty?  How can
we handle this?

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/