Rusty wrote:
> Enough is enough.

Eh...
We all have our sins, eh?
It has been a tough several years - I wish everyone could pull
together again like it was.  Recovery.  Ha!! like the country will
recover...
There is some wisdom in this article:
http://drkellyflanagan.com/2012/03/02/marriage-is-for-losers/
It might be useful for us as we contemplate the shame we each share in
these memories?  I only mean to offer it as valuable, if useful.  I
know nothing.
The fabric of this culture seems to be ripped apart, person by person,
business by business, church by church, family by family.  We really
do need to lose.  Let us each take time to be losers.
mao