My WiFi ISP dropped the connection on my VPN tunnel at least 15 times today
while I was trying to telecommute. I'm seriously in need of a new ISP, and
Kaleb's satellite sounds like the DEAL. HughesNet left junk mail in the box
today, but they want $110/mo. for a fraction of the speed and bytes.

Anyone know how many bytes in a Hulu TV show episode (45 minutes?)?

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM, clay monroe <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Better cache on your device.  Hulu goes poop on me all the time.  I have
> much better luck with pirate video sites that do cache the file and give
> higher quality video.  then they clunk and you have to go brew a cup of tea
> before you bother to fire them up again to see your show.
>
> clay
>
> On May 30, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Mountain Man wrote:
>
> > Curt wrote:
> >> You're not downloading though, you're streaming. I'm sure it buffers
> some amount but how much I don't know.
> >>

> > What is it about hulu that makes it superior as online viewer?
> > When I go to the network site and watch shows their viewer is choppy
> > (canopy wireless broadband) but hulu runs quite well.  When it chunks,
> > I hit pause and come back in 5 minutes.
> > mao

OK Don
2001 ML320