get one of the cheap prestone flush kits and run standard water until you have
no more gunk in the block.  Move the heater/defog valve thingy around to help
flush the exchanger too.

Worked well on Gump.  Frosch was just removing the lower hoses and draining.
Fill through the overflow tank and run the engine to circulate clean water.
Will need to drain and burp a few times until it comes out with only water.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers