Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 17:08:13 -0400
From: Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Heat pump.

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Sounds like I need to get auditioning sooner rather than later. Our house is
> single story, about 900sqft. I'm looking at new oil furnaces in the
> $7,000-8,000 range which gets us up around 90% efficient.

That's a lot of money. Did you say furnace when you meant boiler?
I bought this at 95% efficient, and can prebuy next winter's propane for $2.10
gallon:
http://www.acwholesalers.com/Goodman_gas_furnaces_lp_natural_gas_furnace_p/11147.htm

This is a little more powerful:
http://www.acwholesalers.com/Goodman_gas_furnaces_lp_natural_gas_furnace_p/11148.htm