I have a 2006 and it is a great car. Performance is very good, have mb Tex,
like it too, mileage on highway is about 35 mpg (really) and have checked
multiple times. Have changed alternator, brakes, tires, and oil. Oh yes, had to
put new AC compressor on it too. Now has about 100k miles, runs great! No turbo
problems. Have owned since about 2 years and had a little over 60k miles when I
got it. Fwiw, I certainly would get another if needed.

Sent from my iPhone