Most of the hospitals here have bought out the individual practices, so the
Docs work for the medical/industrial complexes. There are very few private
practices around here anymore. From the patients point of view, the
practices are run better now - the wait to see the Doc is considerably
less, billing is more accurate, etc.

All of my friends who became doctors went the ROTC route - free school in
return for four years of service (after internship). I haven't asked my new
GP how he wnt through med school - might remember to do so next year when I
see him again, or might not.

OK Don
2001 ML320
2012 Passat TDI DSG