Just wondering how many people prefer to use a Webmail program like Gmail or
Yahoo vs using IMAP to download mail into a program that runs on a local
computer, like Apples Mail program?  I've used Gmail on the web since it came
out, largely because it offered threading that made mailing lists easy to use.
I had my BlackBerry set to skip mailing list mail because I only needed that
when at my computer.  My BlackBerry died at the end of June and I replaced it
with an iPhone.  Now I'm reconsidering my Mail setup.