So the diesel purge didn't work wonders and yes I changed both filters after
the purge. My car still shudders while accelerating. It used to idle roughly
and stumble after long drives such as from Boston to DC. I haven't taken it on
a long drive yet as I just performed the purge. Does this sound like an dirty
or worn injector issue to you all or could my problem lie elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone