I had a Range Rover that would overheat on the highway in the summertime
unless I kept the heater on max.  I got it cheap because the previous owner
couldn't figure it out.  They had suspected head gaskets or warped
block/heads.

Turned out that all the fine dust in the environment was making it straight
through the A/C condenser and was blocking 30-40% of the surface of the
radiator