> Mitch Haley wrote:

> Don't they have the offset and width on them, maybe on the
> back of the wheels? I'd pull them all off and write down the
> numbers.

Hah!  I was looking, but not hard enough.  In sunlight I was
able to see an irregularity in the casting that looked like a
spot for a label.  5 of them, actually.  Checking the two rims
not on the car but in the garages reveals one is 6Jx14 H2
(126-400-1902) and the other is 6 1/2Jx14 H2 (126-400-2102).
*grin*

Thanks for the tip, Mitch.  Mystery solved.

--  Philip