Craig wrote:
> That's your decision for yourself.

Hardly.
Waay too much information would be required for me to explain, but
jobs are not available for a guy a few years younger than you - I hope
you get a good interview at Taylor - and there are young guys waiting
in line that my age and deteriorating conditions allow for.  My hope
is my adult kids might allow us all to stay together for a while
longer.

Here's an interesting perspective on technology.  Quite a long article
that I have not finished.  The article was written in 1994 but the
analysis is spot on 20 years later regarding technology.  The guy
summarizes some writings of Jaques Ellul who finds technology to have
formed a gulag rather than blessing, freedom.  Quite interesting, I
thought.

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1994/PSCF6-94Wauzzinski.html

mao