Disregard.  I don't know how but I replied to the wrong message.  Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Ritchey
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 3:57 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 787 transition training

How about the basics:  Is the high-pressure line hot and the suction line
cold?  You said pressures were OK but could the high pressure be too high
and low pressure too low?  That might indicate a plugged system or defective
expansion valve.  My FL HVAC guy ALWAYS replaced the expansion valve when he
did any major work (like compressor replacement).  As I recall, the
expansion valve on a 126 is under the driver-side dash near the car's center
and it's behind the glove box on a 123.  It's hard to replace only because
of the contortions required to reach it and possible frozen B-nuts.  You do
NOT want to round off those nuts by forcimnf them.