once i got past the fact that it was blue, inside and out,... (my least fav colors!) can't get past the fact that not only is it an '85, but a California '85, at that. not a challenge everyone is willing to put up with!

for what it's worth, the dash on my 300D was uncracked when i bought it ~10 year ago, and still is.

cheers!