I agree.  While I certainly don't RECOMMEND getting shocked with any amount
of electricity, I would say that there's a good probability you're not going
to die from it.  (that said, you never know for sure, especially if it's
passing through your heart...)
My uncle once had a trailer that he just ran some quick power to with an
extension cord or something and somehow screwed up cause I went to the door
and touched the metal side.  YOWCH.

Also I somehow was messing with a christmas light set (the old ones that ran
120v to the bulbs) and stuck my finger in the socket.  YOW!

I'm sure I've done it one or two other times as well (at least)

And of course that doesn't count the occasional touching of the electric
fence...  (:

Levi