Ok, you lost me.
What do you have?

Randy

On 07/08/2012 4:42 PM, clay monroe wrote:
Yes.  I was stockpiling this stuff up for the swap meet that went belly up.
Get me a list and I will see how large of a box I can stuff full.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers