On 07/08/2012 10:02 PM, Dieselhead wrote:
Bugs The slime gunks up the fuel gauge works. It is also the leading cause of IP failures. It does not kill the IP suddenly, but it is a slow death.

No real idea why but the orange low fuel light did not come on that time. It normally did prior to that and it has since but that time it did not and I assume I just ran it out of fuel.

Randy