And you will be polishing the wheels on which day?

Hendrik
who has an extremely unshiny blue black 300TE which would not be welcomed at the club

On 09/08/12 05:30, relng...@aol.com wrote:

The MBCA Clean Car Show at the Nile Golf and Country Club at I-5 and 205th
St. 10AM-2PM.

My extremely shiny red C300 is currently being fettled for the day and I'm
not done with it yet. I spent some time yesterday claying, polishing by 7424
and sealing the right side end to end. Next is the left side followed by
the interior. Hood, trunk lid, roof and engine are done.

Nice day forecasted.

RLE