"Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> writes:

> Most of those salvages do not do a good job with email so you have to call
> them.

I have definitely found that to be the case.

Many small yards are still in the 1970s as far as technology.  They
might use a computer to manage inventory and do part interchange
lookups, but phone and fax is how they work with customers.  I'm gussing
that since their email address is out on car-part.com and other sites,
90% of their email is spam.  What isn't spam is from people who want to
play a 20 questions game.  So it's just not worth their time.

Very often you will get "mailbox is full" bounces when emailing salvage
yards.

--
1983 300D
1979 300SD