[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The tone of the posts was nowhere as benign as Mitch claims.

I don't recall characterizing them as benign or inflammatory
(except for the part I was involved in concerning personal
info, which I do think was benign, as all I can remember being
mentioned was the fellow's name and hometown) I just listed
the general topics of the discussion without getting into the
specifics which had obviously caused hurt feelings. "There were
comments about the membership fee" does not, in my opinion,
represent a claim that those comments were benign.

In a similar vein, I wonder what people with cars listed on
eBay would think if they could see what is said about their
pride&joy, and about themselves, on this list?