Please forgive me if I am behind the curve on this one as I did not search back to see what other responses may have already been offered.

My first question, is what was there before you installed the fan, and did that light or whatever, work before you installed the fan?

If there is power at the breaker, then I wonder if you just do not have the fan wired correctly. Is there a 3 or 4 way switch setup for example and could you have not got the wiring right or could you have a switch turned off somewhere?

Have you pulled the fan and checked the wires to see if there is any power at the fan box?

Could it be that the fan is defective etc.?

My basic feeling is that if the circuit worked before, it should now except for any issues that you might have created in the box where the fan is attached.

I had a dead circuit in my house once years ago and it took me most of a day to track from one outlet to another but I found a bare wire shorting to the metal outlet box in that case. Of course, the breaker would not stay on in that case so it was fairly easy to track it.

Randy