Because the other lights are dead as well.

On 8/13/2012 2:23 PM, Randy Bennell wrote:
Now, you are assuming something that you do not know and that is dangerous.

How do you know one set goes to other lights and one to a power source?

You might well have a situation like mine where, during a renovation or addition, there were wires run but not enough of them etc.

Randy