Oil filter is beneath left front corner of engine cover. 2 air filters; 'haven't seen location; according to son, not quickly/easily accessible.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:05 PM
Subject: [MBZ] GL photos

Here are some quick photos I took with my phone as well as a video so you can see how quite this car is. Wife just got back in it so engine was hot and electric fan kicked on but otherwise its about as quiet as a gas engine. I took photos of the engine compartment with both the cover in place, then removed to show just how complicated an engine this thing is. I am in for some learning here. I think I found the oil filter maybe, but have not spotted the fuel filter, or heck, maybe I found the fuel filter but not the oil filters. Never did find the air filters for sure, but I think its got 2 of them, one for each bank. Photos uploading now, will update in a few minutes

http://www.okiebenz.com/pics/GL/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_S7s4bkCww&feature=youtu.be