On 22/08/2012 6:38 PM, Mountain Man wrote:
OK Don wrote:
What part of "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" do you not
understand?
Very nice.
Very patriotic.
What part of robbery do we not grasp?
Don't count me saying robbery is the collective contribution for
roads, etc as has been hot politics lately.  However, whatever
happened, the prospect of another job for this old guy with skills
that have vanished is nil to none.  I will work - no problem.  Gimme
the opportunity to pursue life, liberty, happiness again.  But also
count me ready to accept 'die already' is just fine - something I
count as a civic responsibility within the moniker "Ask not what your
country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
Gotta go.
mao

You might want to talk to someone about depression issues?

Randy