Not

Dave Walton wrote:
Be careful navigating Saddle road. Last time I was there the rental car add-on insurance did not cover any incident occurring on that road. It's the only way to get to the observatory short of a helicopter ride. It will snow near the peak and most people there have long forgotten how to drive in the stuff. You will even get black ice accumulating from the fog.

I wonder how hard it is to find a W210 with 4matic and ESP (2000-2002 model years) in Hawaii?

Mitch.