I'll just pick one up locally Kaleb.  But thanks
anyway.  Still fighting with the insurance company but
at least I have the best case for a comparable that
you could get.... there is a twin to my car on ebay
right now.  Same yr, model, color even same mileage.
already at basically what the insurance company has
offered.  Got the papers today for filing suit against
them for the property damage.  And my lawyer will
handle the medical settlement. I'll just be glad when
it's over and I have either my car fixed or enough $$
to pay for it's replacement.

Eric
Crunched 85 300CD 87K