If you own a camper or motorhome with slideouts, carry an ample supply of
lithium spray grease and keep everything slick or your days of satisfaction
are numbered, and you are vulnerable.

BTDT.  Driving to the nearest RV shop down busy highways with the slide
stuck and hanging halfway out into oncoming traffic... not pretty. Slide
stuck, motor burned out, no viable recovery on site.

Grant...