But..... life is so much better when decisions are all made by government
bureaucrats..... My $80,000 car won't start for want of some magic formula
juice,,,, noooooo problem,, I'll just take my Chevy Volt... it's only a 50
mile round trip... wait... hmmmm... public transport maybe... oops...
bicycle?.. Horse?