Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dimitri Seretakis <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Compression tester options

Fred,
That would be very much appreciated! How about a pencil glow plug reamer? My
reamer is for loop plugs.
Since I've never been to a ChowdaQ, do we work on cars at this event?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 5, 2012, at 2:16 PM, Frederick Moir <fredy4.s...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dimitri, et al.
I'll bring my HF compression tester, with injector adapter, to the Q, so that
you can try it at your leisure. (Does anyone have any of that to spare?)
Also, the DV tool may fit you IP holders, I'll bring that too.
Next?

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.