If the listmom won't sell one, try searching car-part.com for a diff or rear axle. Find yards with low prices and/or near, and call them up and ask for the LCA.

If they won't take off and sell the LCA, ask if they will sell you the whole subframe, or subframe less diff and axles.

The logic is that IF they have the diff or axle, they most likely have the LCA. I would pick one in southern no-rust states.

no reponse to the message below - wanted to make sure it went out.  Guess
that means no one has one?

Peter