Below the injector lines, are the delivery valve unions serrated? or are they hex? Serrated have orings. Hex do not. (in my experience, limited to 80, 81 and 83 616 engines.)

So I hear conflicting opinions about delivery valve seals. Some say not to change them if there is no apparent leak at the IP below the fitting. In my case there is no leak.

Sent from my iPhone