To answer that properly.. you have to do a lot of math.  The first part of
the long equation is... the number of cubic feed of air that passes through
the engine at a set RPM. [imagine, flat ground, cruise, no load but car
weight]  Having the CFM number at that set RPM then do another calculation
of the ambient air temp, the temp rise from compression through the turbo,
the degrees of cooling required to make target temp for intake air, THEN
how large to make the proposed AC system to cool that volume of air, that
required number of degrees....

That round of calculation only covers ONE set of paramaters... no do it for
all speeds, all loads, and all ambient temps/compressor temp rise.

I think you will find you will be amazed at the CFM flow of the engine at
cruise RPM for example.. and the AC system size requirement at the end of
calcs... quickly... you need a trailer to carry the AC system.. which
increases the engine load... which increases the need for more AC... etc
etc etc....
OOOOOoooooooooppps....

But,, good luck with that... keep thinking...

Grant...