I should add its set to 105cc delivery. Stock is 70cc. Turning alda out 1 turn will give me 125cc. I've been doing some hard research on what is need to keep everything behind the engine from falling apart. 2 biggest worries are trans and flexdisks. Trans had the smaller diameter yoke and my DS has small yoke at front and big one in rear. I am more concerned about the front one. Also the transmount, been looking for a poly replacement.

Anyone happen to know if the 87 was blessed with the beefier subcarrier?

-Rolf