Rick Hawkins Java wrote:
Folks,

Well i got my oil cooler lines off ... now how to get them OUT of the car .... do they remove from the rear or the front??

On my W116 I'm pretty sure from the front, but it's been ten years since I did it. I do remember that I just had to wiggle and wiggle and eventually got them out. Then I tried to reverse the procedure five hours later and it took forever to get them back in. This is with the left motor mount broken and the engine jacked up a bit, in a larger than W123 engine compartment.

Is it soft when new?

Stiff but not brittle. I think Rusty has it.

Mitch.