Phoenix may suck in the summer with 115F heat... but try shoveling sunshine
all winter just once and you will change your tune.

I have seen temps here inside a closed car  [measured] of 180+ at high
summer season. Plan accordingly. At the Ranch I've measured ground temps
[mid summer] of 190F+.

On the plus side... rust is unknown.... [well, nearly unknown]. Humidity is
often below 12%.

If you are tough enough to live here in summer, welcome to Arizona.. but
bring your own 4X4 truck with air conditioning... your Prius won't cut it
outside the city..

Grant...