less rubber and more rim sales for the tire shops.  Most of the old cars with
donut tires are headed to the junk yard to be crushed and our "classic" cars
get expensive tires as an idiot tax for having old cars.  New cars are plastic
and disposable.  The Al Gore movement to keep the economy plodding along

clay