I have recently acquired a Sunfire V890 server with all the fixin's from our
library circulation system.

I know nothing about Sun systems, other than this one was running a mother of
an Oracle database (all of the library materials for the school district.)

I am wondering if there is a way I could retask it to be a host in one of our
VM clusters, and/or if it's capable of running esxi v5.0 or lower.

If there are any IT geeks out there that might know what I can do with this
beast, I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks,

Dan