Like I am going to be able to find a stick shift tranny any time soon.
If you come up with one I would gladly travel over your way and make it
worth your effort to secure one if it shows up in your PnP

I have one, I think from a 240D.  Laid it in as a spare, partly
when I was looking at using an MB engine for the genset.  I think
all I had to do was pick it up out of the bed of the pickup truck
that was next to the donor in the U-Pull.  Not sure I'd want to
off it, though, given the nature of the Frankenheap!

-- Jim